Portable Smoothie Blender/Juicer

39,99 $

SKU: 34960440-white-china Category:

Description

This quirky, genius device is a combination between a blender and a water bottle. Right after you blend up your favorite beverage,you can take the cup with you. No longer do you have to worry about the mess of transferring between two cups. Simplify your healthy lifestyle with this portable juicer.

Instructions:

  • 1. Wash the fruit and cut it into small pieces about 15x15mm. (For fruit with stone, hard material, thick skin or hard shell, remove it first).

  • 2. Put the fruit inside the blender, about 60% of the cup body, add 20% water or milk, make the total amount about 80% of the cup body capacity.

  • 3. Tighten the cup cap, invert the cup body, start the switch, etc. after the motor rotates, put it in position. When working, shake the juice cup gently, the effect of juicing is better.

  • 4. After the juicing is finished, turn off the power switch and unscrew the cup cap for drinking. If there is too much fruit residue, please use a filter before drinking.

Attention: This protable blender is a special fresh juice press. It can not grind nuts or legumes directly. Direct grinding will affect the life of the product. So, beware using it against this advice. 

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Portable Smoothie Blender/Juicer”

Your email address will not be published.